add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Louisville Gaming Club Message Board Louisville Gaming Club - General › New 3.5 game near Mt.Washington/Taylorsville/Shelbyville.

New 3.5 game near Mt.Washington/Taylorsville/Shelbyville.

Jason B.
user 82425032
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
I am interested in running a game if there is anyone currently looking for a player or DM in the Mt.Washington, Taylorsville or Shelbyville areas. I will need a location to game at as my home is not viable. (May need to work on getting certain days of the week off at my job)

Anyone interested please contact me at;

Thanks! Jason Bagwell
andrew d.
Clarksville, IN
Post #: 13
Hi I would be willing to join and may be able to provide a area to game. You link didnt work for me sent me an email at
Jason B.
user 82425032
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
Hey Andrew. Glad you got back to me so quick. Is this place you might have to game at in Indiana? Cause I REALLY don't wanna have to drive THAT far. ;-) Gas is killing me as is. Also, I don't want YOU to have to drive to Mt.Washington for every game either per se'.
Louisville, KY
Post #: 6
I'm interested, and maybe could find a place in Louisville to play at
Jason B.
user 82425032
Louisville, KY
Post #: 3
Awesome Laz. But we're gonna need to get a lot of things nailed down before we actually game. A place to game, a table full of gamers, a set day to game, you know, the usual. ;-)