addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Louisville Gaming Club Message Board Louisville Gaming Club - General › Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Charles P
user 9286310
Louisville, KY
Post #: 75
Anyone interested in playing a Star Wars Edge of the Empire campaign? I'd be more than happy to GM if people are interested.
A former member
Post #: 493
I'm tempted to try the system first. Never got to play it.

JP
Charles P
user 9286310
Louisville, KY
Post #: 76
Oops yeah, trying first is necessary. I'll be posting a beginners box game here sometime soon. Think I'm going to miss Fandomfest sadly.
A former member
Post #: 495
I won't be in the area until mid-July (just in time for the con actually :P)
dan
user 7777470
Louisville, KY
Post #: 9
I have the beginner game and would be interested in trying it out. :)
Charles P
user 9286310
Louisville, KY
Post #: 77
I have the beginner game and would be interested in trying it out. :)
I've gone ahead and scheduled a game in the suggested meetup.
A former member
Post #: 499
Charles, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you on Saturday!