KP
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
There's a room in my condo building with an 8-foot rectangular table and a large round one. I haven't attended an event here in Louisville yet because I'm unfamiliar with the games. I've played some games, but none of the ones mentioned at events. Worried I won't be able to pick the more complicated games up and make a fool of myself. Ha.

Anyway, it's possible we could play here if anyone is interested. Game choice up for debate. It would also benefit me in that I could be close to home (I'm caregiver to my elderly parents).
Robert
user 19529471
Louisville, KY
Post #: 11
hiya, I'm looking to put together a group. I am an experience storyteller plus one player. Is this host/room still available? What area of Louisville is it in? What games are you interrested in learning; what doesn't interrest you. When and how often are you available?
Prosper
user 162807842
Fairdale, KY
Post #: 1
My wife and I could go for some Pathfinder, Star Wars, or Dragon Age on Fridays. Could you tell me what part of town you are in?
Dan
user 13363119
Louisville, KY
I would be interested in joining a new game group may have one other player. We both live in Jeffersonville IN
Jason
user 155054802
Louisville, KY
I have a place we can play but only on Saturday or Sunday games but only if me and my wife can play. wink