General description: unsure of the mileage at this point, it will be an experiement to see if this could be an additional option for Tuesday evenings. We'll meet at the yellow parking lot at 6pm and walk to the bridge and accross... next we'll stroll down waterfront park to the bell and back to the parking lot.
* Difficulty level: easy
* Distance and Pace: Slow Pace / Unknown Distance
* Route: Around Waterfront Park and Accross the Big Four Bridge
* Regrouping: We will try to stay together because there will be many forks in the road and I don't want someone left alone downtown if they don't want to be alone..
* Special Populations: Leashed Dogs & Children Welcome (bring waste bags for dog droppings).
* What to Bring: Comfy Shoes / Maybe Water
* Special considerations: Evening Hike - will get dark before we finish
Map Link to Location: http://www.louisvillewaterfront.com/documents/2011_park_map.pdf
Directions to Location:http://www.louisvillewaterfront.com/park/directions/