addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Does anyone have the pictures that individuals took at the VIP Kickoff Party?

Does anyone have the pictures that individuals took at the VIP Kickoff Party?

A former member
Post #: 2
I am Linda Summerlin and a bunch of nice ladies took pictures of me with the Rescue Ink gang, but I didn't see them yet posted. I did not have my camera because I lost it, but I was I have short red hair and I was wearing a black long sleeved blouse, black pants and tall black boots. Can anyone send me some
pictures or post them on the web-site. Please label them VIP Party Pictures because there are so many of the parado down Congress, it will be hard to pick ones to click on.
A former member
Post #: 2
I have quite a few pictures from the party that I am going to send to the ladies on a CD to upload. I am not sure that I have one of you with the Rescue Ink guys, but I can double check. The ones that I saw had a lady with longer red hair standing alongside another lady with very short hair. If this is you, I can certainly email you what I have. I hope that helps!

:)

-Erica R