addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Seeking to lease/rent home that would allow my Jade

Seeking to lease/rent home that would allow my Jade

A former member
Post #: 3
My boyfriend and I are on the hunt for a house to rent that would allow my pittie but am running into difficulties finding a property. Does anyone know of any property management companies that would work with us?

We've lived in an apt for three years and need more space for us and for our Jade dog.

Thanks a bunch!

-Erica
A former member
Post #: 3
Erica,
In case you still haven't found a place, there's now a "housing" section on the love-a-bull website with some resources for just this question.