Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › So, you want to volunteer with Love-A-Bull...

So, you want to volunteer with Love-A-Bull...

Leah
user 13586387
Austin, TX
Friends,

I'm working on the exciting (but tremendous) task of coordinating the human members and friends of Love-A-Bull that have, recently shown interest in volunteering, or volunteered with us in the past. So I wanted to take the opportunity to reach out to all of you! This is one of the only times I'll send out a message to everyone, my intention is not to bombard you with emails.

If you're still interested in working with Love-A-Bull (there are tons of different opportunities) we'd love to have you. I apologize if someone has already contacted you about this - it's my first go-around! 

I hope that you'll join us as we grow, get more organized, and do more fun events! If you're still interested in helping out, please send me a quick message, or post on the message board and I'll send you the volunteer form. (I'm working on getting this online soon, I promise!)

Right now we have several volunteer opportunities coming up for our adoption events in the next few weeks. We'd love to find some of our furrballs their forever homes, but we need your help! If you can help out even for an hour, or just to transport an Adopt-A-Bull, let me know and we'll get you the details.

• Adoption Event @ Cedar Park Farmer's Market (Sat, March 12 & Sat, March 19)
  • Adoption Event @ Tomlinson's South Lamar (Sun, March 13 & Sun, March 20)

Thanks in advance :)
~ Leah

You may receive this message twice as I'm reaching out to both Meetup members and individuals at the same time.