addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Other chances to gather...

Other chances to gather...

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello All,

I like all of you own pits and love to go to get togethers. I am a memeber of a msn board group called the Dirty South. It is a place where owners, breeders, and fans of the breed talk about diff. topics and have get togethers too. There are also a good number of pitbull activists who write letters etc to discourage BSL.

I also frequently go to Texas UKC shows and envite others to go if even to watch. It is a great chance to socialize and meet other knowledgeable pitbull owners!

There are some big and huge pitbull gatherings comming up in and around TX!

Thankx for listening,
Crystal Cruz
Extra Stout Kennels
Melonie M.
meanjellybean
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
I am currently fighting BSL possibilities here in Austin. Some dangerous dog laws are being passed, but nobody has any ground to stand on until Sen. Edwards passes further legislation on the matter.

I would love to attend some shows around Texas.Please post upcoming dates so I can attend.