Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › How many of you sighned

How many of you sighned

A former member
Post #: 8
I'm curious to know how many of us Bully owners sighned the petetion? My wife and i both did .Remember that this is the first step to getting certain lines of dogs removed from the public.Theese victems can"t speak so it's up to us to save them as theese dogs have for us.Hangtime..shock
Melonie M.
meanjellybean
Austin, TX
Post #: 34
Me and 3 people in my household did and I emailed and called everyone I knew to sign. I'm also curious how many people wrote in about HB 1096/HB 1111? To many pit owners are letting someone else fight their fights for them!
A former member
Post #: 12
Kim and I both e-mailed into the person on bill 1096 and also sent in the "I'm sorry" writing to whom ever got it dealing with that bill that's supporting it, and hope it made a point.When are we going to know when or how or what is to become of the bill to know if it got pulled or went through ?I'm hoping that some time was bought some time .I've also made some nieghbors who own pit bulls aware of the house bill and the gathering up in denver.And yes the ones that are sitting on thier asses and doing nothing need to do some thing to help,I'm thinking a meet and greet day..biggrin
Melonie M.
meanjellybean
Austin, TX
Post #: 39
I haven't been updated yet on the results of HB 1096. But as soon as I do I'll post it.