addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Dog house or New home for Presa

Dog house or New home for Presa

Veronica V.
user 12555983
Kyle, TX
Post #: 1
Hey everyone.

I rescued a Presa Canario this summer from and owner that left her and a pittie in an abandoned lot. The pittie was stolen from my yard and I was left with the Presa, her name is Gypsey. She is outdoors and I am in desperate need of a dog house for her this winter. If anyone can help me with information on where i can get a good but inexpensive dog house please let me know. I have some heat lamps up for her at night but she prefers crawling under the house to keep warm. Also if anyone would like to adopt her, please let me know. She's a sweetheart and gets a long well with other dogs and cats. She's very laid back but playful. I still need to get her to the vet to get updated on shots and get spayed. But once this is taken care of she can be yours!

Thanks
Veronica Vidaurri