addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Questions?

Questions?

Reba C.
RCarls
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hey guys, my name is Reba, I just joined you guys here today! I own an 8 year old pit bull mix named Barnes, and had been meaning to join L-A-B since I found out about it over a year ago, but just never did it. I always say "don't talk about it be about it" so today decided to take my own advice. However, I did have some questions and could not find an email address to contact anyone with them, so decided just to go ahead and post them here. Number one, maybe a silly question, but I wanted to make sure L-A-B is open to owners of mixes and not just purebreds. My boy definately has a lot of pit in him, but he is a mix for sure. Second, I would like to pay my dues so I can participate in some of the group's activities, but am having trouble with both the link at left and the online store- is this just a fluke, or should I mail my payment in?? I had a few other questions but would rather not post them, if one of the organizers would be so kind as to contact me.... thanks, hope to meet some of you soon!!
A former member
Post #: 8
Reba - Love-A-Bull is definitely open to pit mixes, most of them are probably mixes anyway. If you ever need to contact us you can go to the web form here: http://love-a-bull.org/about/contact-us/­.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties paying dues (if you still are). If you use the link to the left you'll have to copy/paste that URL in your browser. OR just click on the L-A-B store from the homepage and you can pay dues there. We'll have a post on the homepage soon too.

Hope this helps!