addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Looking for Pittie Friends & Play Dates in S. ATX

Looking for Pittie Friends & Play Dates in S. ATX

Audrey
chilove
Austin, TX
Post #: 34
Hello all,

I recently moved to S. Austin (Wm Cannon & S. First) and would love to find some doggie friends for my awesome 2 year old female pittie who gets along well with other dogs as well as for myself. :-)

I work from home so have a lot of flexibility in my schedule and can host play dates as well as bring Ruby with me.

Looking forward to meeting some cool folks!

Audrey

Michael H.
user 12448551
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello, My name is Mike. I am responding to your post because Dee-O-Gee really needs a play buddy. He is a really nice dog. He is a rescue I got 3 years ago. He doesn't bark at other dogs. His tail always starts waging really fast and he just gets really excited. If your interested in a possible play date let me know.
Audrey
chilove
Austin, TX
Post #: 36
Hi Mike,

Definitely.. let's meet up! Please email me at chilove88 at hotmail dot com to make plans.

Have a great day!

Audrey
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Audrey and Mike,

I also live in S Austin (Slaughter and S. First). Seems like most people live north so I would love to bring my 4.5 yr old female Bella (she is the black dog in my profile pics) to a play date with other dogs (as long as they are not really dominant and try to mount her, she doesn't like that).

I work from home too so I am flexible. Do you have a place where you can host? Maybe we can get a bunch of friendly, well-behaved pitties (or any breed) together to keep them socialized.

Thanks,
Jim
Joseph F.
user 13236802
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
I also live in South Austin and take my pittie to Zilker Park a few times a week.