Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › FEED your DOG REAL FOOD (Save money & time shopping around) !

FEED your DOG REAL FOOD (Save money & time shopping around) !

A former member
Post #: 254
Click on the link below to see the youtube video, read the discussion, and decide for yourself!
Through my extensive researches, dogs and cats live much longer and stayed healthier before the pet food industry existed.
Tragedy such as mine and thousand of others happened over and over every 10-20 years, but society was soon to forget, and new dog owners had not a clue. Most everyone got hooked by TV commercials, and gave in by the scare tactics (Long list of things your dogs cannot eat!?)
My new dog "Benji" now eat almost anything... (fresh, homemade, balance meals). He only sees the vet for check up once a year, get vaccinated once every 2-3 years, never take any drug, supplement, or got any treatment. His coat is much softer than when I found him, and he never had a health issue during the last 6 years.