Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Search for Missing Adopt-A-Bull, Luke!
Closed to new replies
Thank you to EVERYONE who has taken time out of their life to help search for Luke. He has had a very rough way to go, losing the only home he's ever known just a couple weeks ago, barely being saved from death at a kill shelter just days later and now lost in a big city! We can't imagine how frightened he is!
Whether you’re hanging flyers, walking the trails in Balcones Community Park, or spreading the word on facebook…you’re making a difference and leading the charge to find this sweet pup!
What We Need Now: PLEASE share Luke’s lost flyer on your Facebook page- http://www.facebook.c...
Below are links to the lost dog flyers to print, either full-page or two-per page:
1. A Volunteer to start faxing OR delivering Luke’s flyer to vet clinics in the Austin/ Pflugerville/ Round Rock areas- (please use the link to the flyer listed above)
2. A Volunteer to commit to calling all the local shelters and faxing or deliver flyer-(please use the flyer above). Austin Animal Center has already been notified.
3. Volunteers to print flyers and put them in plastic sheet protectors to hand out tonight at the meet up (can arrange pick-up or drop-off if you can’t make the meet-up tonight)
Please email email@example.com if you can commit to any of the numbered items above so we can spread out our efforts and notify everyone once individuals have stepped up for the following!
MEET-UP SEARCH THIS EVENING:
WHEN: 6:00pm, Monday July 9th
WHERE: Balcones Community Park (by the pool)
From there we will spread out and have people walking the trails, hanging flyers in local neighborhoods, and driving along surrounding areas. We will have flyers to hand out at the meeting spot to volunteers to wish to continue to spread out in surrounding areas. PLEASE feel free to print your own flyers and hang them on your own, no need to wait on us!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Leash/slip leash
- Treats or strong smelling food such a cheeseburgers, fishy stuff, hot dogs!
- Packing Tape/ Staple Gun
- Plastic sheet protectors for flyers to protect them from the rain
*If you plan to print your own flyers and head out to hang them please email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us of what neighborhood/area listed below your able to cover so we aren’t doubling efforts!
Areas & Neighborhoods that need flyers and people hitting the ground looking:
- Northwood/ Preston Oaks/ McNeil Estates/ Ashton Woods- Neighborhoods off of Mo-Pac between Parmer/McNeil/Old West Howard Lane
- Parmer Lane Heights/ Westview Middle School Area- Neighborhoods/area off of Parmer & Metric (North on Metric)
- Tanglewild Estates- Neighborhoods/area off of Parmer & Metric (South on Metric)
- Burnet & Gracy Farms Lane- Area and neighborhoods around IBM (11501 Burnet Road Austin, TX 78758)
- Milwood & Arrowwood- Neighborhoods off of McNeil & Parmer
- Business along Parmer -between McNeil & IH- 35
- Northtech Business Center- off of old Howard Lane (4616 W Howard Lane)
- Kramer and Braker Intersection- area around this intersection