add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Does anyone know when the next training sessions will start? Are they typically every month? I just rescued a 2 year old female pittie and she definitely needs to be trained!
Kathy H.
user 3753345
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Check out I believe mud puppies north location has classes starting September 2. Another set of basic and advanced classes taught by Jess at a different location will be posted soon. Probably will start mid to late August or Early September. If you join LoveABull for $25 you can take the 4 week basic class for $50. If you attend all 4 weeks you get your $ back. I help Jess and she's awesome. Really patient with the dogs. Hope this helped