addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Our responsibilty

Our responsibilty

A former member
come on bully owners!,these meet ups are a good thing to have,if we all think about it,who are we cutting short.Our little pitbull friends.. There are over 300 members in the austin area that belond to this group.Let me say some thing that may get under the skins of the non activist that own bullies and do nothing for the line of dog that we are living with day to day.Poodle owners are more social with thier groups,Poodles!So why can't we pitbull owners do the same.I have to admit that i'm dissapointed that tommarow won't happen. We have dogs that need more positive exposure for them the media and for those that are in fear just from ignorance or rumor.Are those that are not responding because of they have these dogs because it's not macho enough to be social about your dog or are the other owners just not sure how to go about getting out for the dog and having a good time ??For those wanting to have some kind of meeting up i'll be at the dog park at riverside&I35 this evening with my pitbull nammed Maggy 7 her friend Buttun(black shar-pei lab mix)see ya'll there. Hangime.
confused
Melonie M.
meanjellybean
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I just joined up with the group today. I absolutely agree! We need to have more positive exposure with our bullies. Every chance I get I take my 2 girls for coffee, Home Depot, Zilker,everywhere I can. My schedule is very flexible so if your up for meeting let me know, I'm always out and about with my 2.