Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Rehoming a Pit Bull

Rehoming a Pit Bull

Jen T.
Happypitbull
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 24
Not that long ago, you were thrilled to have a Pit Bull of your very own. You never dreamed you'd have to give him up someday. Even if you can't keep him any more, your dog still depends on you to do what's best for him. Now, more than ever, he needs you to make the right choices for his future.

On the following pages, we're direct and honest with you. Your dog is your responsibility. He has no one else but you to look out for his interests. It will take patience and persistence to find him the right home. He deserves your best efforts.

Finding a new home for a dog involves several steps. Before you start, please take a minute to read all the information contained on the following pages:

Do You Really Have To?
The Reality of Pit Bull Adoption
Pet Rehoming Considerations
Screening Potential Adopters
Kim W.
user 104107592
Comfort, TX
Post #: 2
I have to find a good loving home for a young female pittie I rescued. Please help- Pippa is 1.5 yrs old, fixed, very tame, loves people. my phone number is 830-343-7052, or kim at hctc dot net. I really need help finding a home for Pippa. She is very athletic, full of life, very funny and smart. She needs lots of attention, action, other dogs to play with. Used to cats, horses, donkeys. Good on leash, loves to swim and play in water, fetches.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. thx Kim Williamson