addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › lookin for a pit friendly house or duplex

lookin for a pit friendly house or duplex

A former member
Post #: 1
I have noticed that this subject has been brought up but that was several months ago. It so happens we are asked to move within 30 days from our 4plex due to are managemnet company selling the property. my search for a new place has been rocky due to having B. Even though he is crate trained, neutered and house broken. The misconcpetion of pit bulls has made our search frustrating. All we need is a 2 bed room house or duplex in the southwest area that is willing to take us in with our dog. does anybody have any ideas where i can start looking for a pit friendly duplex or house?
user 8968589
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
I pulled a couple contacts off the "Finding Apartments that allows Pitties" posting on our Message Board. Hopefully at least one of the contacts can help you find a new place.

1) I work in real estate and own a few houses in Austin. I don't always have vacancies, but check with me when you are looking for a place. We allow any breed, provided that the owner is responsible.

My contact info is:
Brooke Smith

2) Yvette with Homeplace 512-507-0591 can find you an apartment down in South Austin starting $780 for a one-bedroom.

3) Mark Davidson, an Apartment Locator, 657-8676.
user 9642149
Austin, TX
You can also try posting this on craigslist, or lookong there for a pit friendly location
user 8125108
Austin, TX
Where can I find a pit friendly location? Only a few exist as far as I know.