add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Male pit needs home

Male pit needs home

user 8450502
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
Got this e-mail from my brother today:
"... a 3 year old silver male un-neutered pit bull that REALLY needs a good loving home. Social skills with other dogs are bad so a one dog owner is necessary. He is great with people from my experience but he really needs a home that will love him. The couple that owns him now just had a baby and simply does not have time for him. They are VERY concerned that who he does go to will fight him like in competitions. If you can help please e-mail Matt at [contact info deleted]"
user 8968589
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 9
I would highly suggest having him neutered before re-homing him. Advertising him as un-neutered will attract an unwanted element, the one you speak of "dog fighters". Also neutering him can help with social skills and Love-A-Bull has a free training program for dues paying members. Emancipet is great please visit their website for low cost or no cost neutering