addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › abused/neglected pit needs a home

abused/neglected pit needs a home

A former member
Post #: 1
I work at Wildlife Rescue and about 2 months ago a young (1-3 year old) female pitbull was dumped at the center. She was very scared and wasn't in very good shape. I took her home, got her fixed/micro chipped/vaccinated, and have been trying to socialize her, and she has come a long way, but I have 2 dogs and 2 cats of my own AND I foster for a non-profit and I feel like my home is way too hectic for her to get completely comfortable. She is great with my dogs and cats and she is so loyal and sweet, she just needs an experienced dog owner that has a quiet and stable home (and of course love!). I think she would warm up more quickly if she had a K-9 companion, but would be fine if it was replaced by more reassurance and affection. I am willing to foster her for as long as I need to, I just feel that she has hit a wall with her development at my house. She is the pitbull in my profile picture. Thanks!

Leala
user 8968589
Austin, TX
Post #: 11
Hi Natalie,

If you e-mail their pictures and information to me at leala@love-a-bull.org I can get them posted on our facebook page.

Welcome to the group!

Thanks,
Leala
A former member
Post #: 2
E-mail sent! Thank you so much for your help! I'll update this posting if she finds a home.