Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Pit in Central AR that needs help NOW!

Pit in Central AR that needs help NOW!

A former member
Post #: 1

Good morning!
I have a pit bull mix that I've rescued here in central Arkansas. BSL is in effect here and I'm trying to find a rescue that can take him and get him out of here safely. He was very emaciated and wounded when found mid-January. I took over his care on Jan 22nd as the girl who found him could not safely house him and he'd escaped her parents yard a few times.

I've been boarding him on and off (mostly on lately) since then. He has put on about 15-20 lbs since he was found and his wound (on his rear end) is healing excellently (was put on antibiotics by the vet and have been applying Neosporin 2x/day). He has been wonderful with my dogs and submissive to my alpha female.

He's recently become far too attached to me though and is aggressive towards males around me. He's had no other problems when around the husband of the girl who rescued him or men at the boarding facility where he is. This has happened to me in the past with other dogs, and I hate to have him boarded for so long, but I go and visit and bring him home for a few hours whenever my husband is gone.

Anyways, I wanted to know if you had any room at all in your rescue or if you knew a rescue or a safe person that he could go to. I can help arrange transport (I usually do animal transports on the weekend), if needed.

Thank you so much for your time and please let me know if you know of any resources that could help me help this sweet boy.

Casey

Here's the link to his facebook page:
http://www.facebook.c...­