Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › PLEASE STOP WITH THE, "REDNOSE, BLUENOSE PITBULL" THING.

PLEASE STOP WITH THE, "REDNOSE, BLUENOSE PITBULL" THING. You don't have either!!!!!!!!

WOLFSENT
user 8188794
Corpus Christi, TX
Post #: 7
roflmao! When I looked at my email I saw this I was like..really..really! With all the other things going on with the breed folks are worried about names smh!
THAT'S BECAUSE names are what matter or we wouldn't have named ANYTHING. We have to call things, animals, etc., what they are or are not. Misinformed people are dangerous. The more precise knowledge, the more people will know the whole truth about our amazing dogs.
WOLFSENT
user 8188794
Corpus Christi, TX
Post #: 8
roflmao! When I looked at my email I saw this I was like..really..really! With all the other things going on with the breed folks are worried about names smh!
THAT'S BECAUSE names are what matter or we wouldn't have named ANYTHING. We have to call things, animals, etc., what they are or are not. Misinformed people are dangerous. The more precise knowledge, the more people will know the whole truth about our amazing dogs.
Lawrence G.
user 107885912
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
The truth is they are truly amazing dogs,it does not matter what color they are,my Simba(4month old pitty pup) is really good with my grandson(22 months) and my Black lab (midnight 4years). They are a family dog...and that is the best kind.....and he is a purebreed rednose(because he has a red nose). Thank-you
And he lives in Nova Scotia,Canada!
herb b.
user 120513232
Austin, TX
You really don't KNOW anything about RED or BLUE nose pits.To make a statement like you have ,IS REALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alex R.
user 124127942
Austin, TX
Does it really matter what you call your dog? My 2 are rednose full blood. Yes they have a red nose and red lips, eye lids, red ring in their eyes and red toe nails. They are true red nose pits. Do I care if you call your dog a red nose even if it doesnt meet the full criteria? No so grow up. Its just a damn dog