addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Organizer duties

Organizer duties

Melonie M.
meanjellybean
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I'm willing to help out with the organizing duties.But I work out of the state and international sometimes so someone else would have to take over while I'm gone. If someone else would be willing to do that let me know. We need to get this group up and going.I just recently joined and noticed that this site is empty with bully feedback. Whats the deal fellow pit lovers? We need to get out there and let the public know what wonderful dogs we have!
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm willing to help out with the organizing duties.But I work out of the state and international sometimes so someone else would have to take over while I'm gone. If someone else would be willing to do that let me know. We need to get this group up and going.I just recently joined and noticed that this site is empty with bully feedback. Whats the deal fellow pit lovers? We need to get out there and let the public know what wonderful dogs we have!

It said in the email they sent that this group doesn't have an organizer, so I signed up to do it. Hope that's cool with you... Anyway, i think it would be cool to organize a get together at one of the dog parks some time. May be between Thanksgiving and Christmas? If anyone is out there and interested let me know.smile
Melonie M.
meanjellybean
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
I would definitely love to get together anytime.