addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › rehoming my black lab pit mix Buddy

rehoming my black lab pit mix Buddy

A former member
Post #: 1
I need to rehome my black lab pit mix.

His name is Buddy, and we took him in off the streets. He was the sweetest do we had ever seen for about six months. His aggression has been slowly increasing. We have been working very hard on discipline, but it has been too difficult for us. we have two other dogs and he recently seriously injured one of them.

I have never seen him act even slightly aggressive towards a person.The sad truth is, we need to find a new home for him.

If anyone is interested in adopting him, or knows of an organization that can assist us in finding a new home for him, please let me know.

We need to do this as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Kevin Harris