Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › These Dogs Need Fosters or Adopters ASAP - Please Help!

These Dogs Need Fosters or Adopters ASAP - Please Help!

A former member
Post #: 1
PEPITA loves to run and would do best in an active home with someone who would take her on long walks or runs. She has been lucky enough to get started with some professional training (thanks to Training by Tara) but she needs a home to go to when she is finished next week! For how far we have gotten her it would be great to get her into a home that can continue the good things she is being exposed to right now. She could easily be passed off as a lab mix.
She needs to have a home to go to next week when her training period ends. Please help us find her a foster.

TYSON this powerhouse is ready to take on his new life!! A happy strong boy with lots of energy! He and Layla were chained feet apart from each other in a back lot since they were pups. Excited to start his new life Tyson would do great with someone who can give him some structure and maybe some daily exercise. Tyson is currently being boarded and needs to find a foster/adopter asap.

LAYLA is the girl who will melt your heart with those sad pittie eyes (do they even know what they're doing when they look at you?!).. Layla is a sweet girl who would do great with someone who is willing to give her some of the things she has never had before including basic house manners and some daily activity. Layla is being boarded with Tyson - these two need to be places as soon as humanly possible.

If I could figure out how to attach pics I would. Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics and more info.

Please let us know if you can help these dogs!

Amy@love-a-bull.org
or
Lydia@love-a-bull.org