addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › **Urgent** Are there any foster families out there that can help?

**Urgent** Are there any foster families out there that can help? ******UPDATE*******Piggy now Charlie has found a forever home thanks to the hard work and efforts of all that were involved!

A former member
Post #: 3
I work in the Communications Dept for the Austin Police Department and a friend of mine who knows how much of an animal lover I am and the huge Pit Bull fan that I am told me about a call they were currently working. This blind dog name "Piggy" was left abadonded in the back yard of a house for about 4 months now. Unfortunately the owners have still not been found. The next door neighbor, Realtor and the owners of the house have not had the heart to take this dog to Town Lake knowing what his fate would be. But, today an officer doing a follow up at the location for animal cruelty found out the dog was left behind. Well, because of myself, the dispatcher, the neighbor and the Realtor working together, the officer decided to let the dog stay put in hopes that we can find him a permanent home or at least a foster home. The Realtor goes by everyday to spend time with Piggy, feeds him and gives him water. The neighbor also checks in on him to make sure he is ok.

This is what we know about Piggy, he is about 2 to 3 years old, he is blind, he is not neutered--but we will take care of that and vaccinate him, he has never been outside of his fenced yard. He absolutely loves people and the attention from people. He is not food aggressive and takes food gently from your hand. I am not sure if he is dog friendly which we can defintely do an introduction with your animals if you are interested in him. I would offer to take him in, but I have 3 of my own and 3 fosters.

This poor dog deserves a home that will love him. He is blind and on top of that his owners abandonded him and left him to fend for himself. This guy just needs a 2nd chance.

Please if you are interested or know of anyone let me know and I can get you in contact with Kathy--the Realtor. Time is running out, they cant keep him there much longer.

Respecfully,

Heather

You can go to http://www.flickr.com...­ to view his pictures