addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › in need of "Pit bull" sitting during vacation

in need of "Pit bull" sitting during vacation

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello all

I have 2 wonderful pitties a female and a male both 3 years old.

neither have showed any aggression we've had the female since she was 10 weeks old and the male about 9 months now since he was a rescue (he is very passive).

I will be taking a 6 day vacation and need some one to watch them.

Does anyone in Austin provide this type of dog sitting?

I've called a couple of places and they do accept pit bulls.

Thanks
Naomi
A former member
Post #: 5
I have used a wonderful pet sitter before, Nate Morris, of A Leash of Their Own. He is pit friendly (has a pit of his own) and did a wonderful job with my dog (and cats!) and he is quite reasonable. He also is young and in great shape so he will easily wear your dogs out!

I don't know if he would take them into his home but he will sleep over your place and walk the pups or just visit them several times a day. (My pit is friendly but apprehensive about new dogs, and Nate had him happily walking with a pack of 4 including his pit.)

So, check out http://www.aleashofth...­ and please tell him that Mindy sent you.

Good luck!

Mindy
A former member
Post #: 3
Not sure where in the Austin area you are located at, but Samantha Foss with Samantha's Pet Services would be a good person for you to contact. She provides training and pet sitting services, and my pup loves her - we've taken 2 classes with her and that's how we found out about her also offering pet sitting services. She is very pittie friendly:-)
Her website is:
http://www.samanthasp...­
You can also contact her through the Love-A-Bull meetup page; she's the one offering the one-day training activities.

A former member
Post #: 1
I use A-Z her name is Wendy, the location is in spicewood....the drive is worth it, plenty of exercise at least 8-10 hours a day, my 5 year old pit love the wide spaces Wendy and her husband offer, Give them a call check for yourself the contact # is 512-264-2224........good luck CJ and Rascal
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Naomi,

I was just checking to see if you found someone good to watch your sweet pitties? We will be lookin for someone soon.

Any input would be appreciated.
Best,
Angie Chase

Lydia
LydiaZ
Austin, TX
Post #: 105
My dogsitter will stay in your home overnight for $50 and she LOVES pitties. Her name is Dallas. I don't want to post her number here, but if anyone is interested, I can definitely vouch for her.

Lydia, co-founder

Email me at lydia@love-a-bull.org
A former member
Post #: 2
If you live in the Round Rock, Cedar Park, North Austin areas...

www.pinkribbonpetsitting.com