addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Please I need help ASAP!

Please I need help ASAP!

Shawn B.
user 11889885
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I need help ASAP! Last night Kendell wasnt feeling good at alll wasnt eatting or drinking and was vomiting and has really bad diarrah. Well had a babd feeling so took her in to a 24hr. vet and they said she has Parvo and that there treatment was close to $3000. There isnt anyway I can afford that due to some really bad set backs wirh our jobs. I need to find a place that will work with me on a payment plan I have tried the care credit and was denied of course. Please if anyone knows of a place I need to know soon. The 24 rr. place was nice enough to give her some fluids and a shot of antibotics, but she still needs vet care. When I found her her in may I took her to emanicpet to be spayed and get her shots and stresses to them that I wanted the parvo shot Well we found out that they didnt and I waiting to see if thay are going to help me out but waiting is wasting time. PLease if anyone can help me with info or anything please contact me. I need a payment at least I was wash out Kennels for the rest of my life or anything if I can find someone or a vet that can help..

Shawn Bailey

contact #512 317 9727
A former member
Post #: 4
You may want to try Premiere Animal Hospital in Cedar Park, or Feather n Fur Animal Hospital in South Austin; when my Staffy tore her tendons they let me set up a payment plan for the surgery because it was so expensive (~$1500). I did have to make a downpayment, and leave post-dated checks with them, and sign a payment plan agreement. They took excellent care of her and she's romping around again.

Good luck!