align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Please someone help me...

Please someone help me...

Meghan
BlueSadiesMama
Leander, TX
Post #: 4
I am in desperate need of someone to adopt my dog, Sadie. She just turned one on June 18th. She is blue and around 50 lbs. She knows sit, lay down, crawl, and wait. She is always eager to please and loves walks! She also like to play in kiddie pools and is extremely dog friendly. I don't think she has ever met a dog that she has not liked however, as a puppy, she still needs to learn some rules on greeting new dogs. She was spayed on April 1st and never went through a heat. She loves to smile and have fun and ALWAYS READY and willing to learn new things. She has such a great personality. I love her very much.

However... I have hit a point in my life in which it is not only unfair for me to keep her but now unethical. I have no place for either of us and her time is running short. I need someone's help... I do not have a job although I am looking every single day. I do not have food for her. She lost where she was staying because of me tonight and I do not have anywhere else to take her and they kept her food...

I never thought I would have to part with her. I love her. I have had her since she was seven weeks old... but I no longer have a choice... please... find a place in your heart fro this baby girl.

I do not know how to post pictures of her but her pictures are on my profile...

Thank you...
Meghan