addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Good doggie please! Help we want to pass.

Good doggie please! Help we want to pass.

A former member
Post #: 6
I will be taking the test with my girl Harley. Can anyone spend just a little time to work with us on this. The link has some examples you must do, and we have never tried these. She is a great girl and I would just like to give it a try. Some of the examples you need a strange dog to pass by or a stranger to hold the lease..can anyone spend just a little time maybe on Saturday morning with us?? Please let me know if someone else is going to try we can both work on it! Just let me know, Thanks.