a.b.Sylve
Diva871
Houston, TX
Post #: 4
I just received the proposal -the total for 19 attendees is $506.01. Minimum. Deposit due now$253.00 & remainder. Due day of event $253.00. 2hours of bowling 5-7p and casual buffet at 5:30p. Payment made by Cash or credit card.
a.b.Sylve
Diva871
Houston, TX
Post #: 5
As of now a total of 3 ladies have paid from the 19 RSVP and that's including me. If your RSVP status had changed please update
A former member
Post #: 4
maybe we should just do individual pay. Because if we sign up for 19 and not enough ladies come(unless I am mistaken) the rest of the group that showed up will be responsible for the remainder of the Balance. I do think there is a way to have people pay before they are allowed to RSVP though.
a.b.Sylve
Diva871
Houston, TX
Post #: 6
Hi ladies, i went with the group option because of the RSVP replies and to ensure lane reservation as a group. I may have to cancel the event and refund monies paid to the ladies that have paid.
A former member
Post #: 5
t just complicates things when everyone doesn't show. I did an event before like this and only half of the people showed up so I was left with bill. But next time I had an event I had everyone prepay before they could RSVP and that worked out awesome. I really want to go though, I think its a great event. Maybe we can just meet and wait for a lane to open up? I have never been there so I am not sure how busy they will be. I'm sorry I don't mean to be difficult :)
Deborah S.
user 64993022
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
I just tried using paypal and didn't have any success. Is ther another way to pay?
a.b.Sylve
Diva871
Houston, TX
Post #: 7
Good Day ladies; if we are not able to get 19 commits we can still reserve as a lane for a group with 10 members. but the price per person still remains the same price; Please remember to include tax. $24 is what other ladies have sent; we have until 12p.
A former member
Post #: 1
Couldn't we just show up at the time and wait for a lane like someone mentioned?
a.b.Sylve
Diva871
Houston, TX
Post #: 8
Hi Ladies, I have issued a refund to everyone that paid for the deposit for Main Event. Again, thanks and hopefully we can get at least 10 ladies next time.. Have a Great Weekend
A former member
Post #: 6
Thanks for taking the time to organize the event Averil, hopefully we will be able to try again soon. Seemed like a lot of fun.