1. Introductions as necessary, to include:
B. Writing aspirations.
C. What you would like to get from these meetings.
2. Optional assignment for those who need a nudge:
Write a page or two that you would put on a Blog or Memoir. Need a nudge for a subject? Write about one of your favorite pet peeve's, rants or raves.
3. Share work for feedback. Please don’t let a lack of work keep you from attending. It is our mission to help you light that spark. If you post work ahead of time in The Reviewing Arena on the Message Board under the “Discussions” link at the top of your screen, we’ll be able to provide more constructive reviews based on detailed analysis.
4. Some spontaneous conjuring to stir the embers of your imagination.
5. Open forum. Topics could include, but are not limited to:
A. Building a Platform
B. Letting your muse loose.
C. Publishing pointers.
Let your Muse loose!