1. Find the place. The Atlanta Bread Company is located on Main Street just west of the intersection with the Berlin G. Myers Parkway. Detailed directions and a map from your location can be found at the following link:http://www.atlantabread.com/store_finder.php
2. Introductions as necessary, to include:
B. Writing aspirations.
C. What you would like to get from these meetings.
3. Optional assignment for those who need a nudge:
Every day your character walked past the place he was forbidden to go. Then, one day, he opened the door. What happened next?
4. Share work for feedback. Please don’t let a lack of work keep you from attending. It is our mission to help you light that spark. If you post work ahead of time in The Reviewing Arena on the Message Board under the “Discussions” link at the top of your screen, we’ll be able to provide more constructive reviews based on detailed analysis.
5. A little spontaneous conjuring to release any excess creative energy that may be bubbling around in the room.
6. Open forum. Topics could include, but are not limited to:
A. Establishing the where and when.
B. Projecting current events into fiction.
Let the creativity flow from your soul!