1. Introductions as necessary, to include:
B. Writing aspirations.
C. What you would like to get from these meetings.
2. Optional assignment for those who need a nudge:
The autumnal equinox occurs on Monday, September 22, 2014 at 10:29 PM EDT, when the periods of day and night will be equal. Tell us your thoughts about that.
3. Share work for feedback. Please don’t let a lack of work keep you from attending. It is our mission to help you light that spark. If you post work ahead of time in The Reviewing Arena on the Message Board under the “Discussions” link at the top of your screen, we’ll be able to provide more constructive reviews based on detailed analysis.
4. Some spontaneous conjuring to stir the embers of your imagination.
5. Open forum. Topics could include, but are not limited to:
B. The theory of relativity.
C. The writer's tool box.
Let the creativity flow from your soul!