addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Secular Humanists of the Lowcountry Message Board › Third Annual Regional Atheists Picnic

Third Annual Regional Atheists Picnic

A former member
Post #: 48
Third Annual Regional Atheists Picnic Sunday September 19, 2010 at Lake Julian Park in Asheville, NC

The success of this picnic depends on all of us
Sign-up on-line for what you will bring (food and supplies,alcohol not permitted ).
Examples (sodas, chips, cups, plates, prepared foods, grilling items).

Remember, we have a variety of people coming with a variety of tastes/dietary requirements (everything from Junk-food Junkie to Vegan)
The list is started in a sub-forum on the WNCAtheists Forum and can be accessed directly here: Regional Collaboration
(This list is only accessible through the direct link above,unless you are logged-in as a registered user, so use the link above if you are not registered.)

View Map

Directions:

From North of Asheville, take I-26 East to exit 37 (Long Shoals Rd.) Turn Left on Long Shoals Rd.

From South of Asheville, take I-26 West to exit 37 (Long Shoals Rd.) Turn Right on Long Shoals Rd.

From East of Asheville, take I-40 West to exit 46A (I-26 East). Follow I-26 to exit 37 (Long Shoals Rd.) Turn Left on Long Shoals Rd.

From West of Asheville, take I-40 East to exit 46A (I-26 East). Follow I-26 to exit 37 (Long Shoals Rd.) Turn Left on Long Shoals Rd.

The entrance to the park is @1.3 miles down on the right across from Overlook Rd.

We Plan to meet @12:00 at Picnic shelter #2 in the center of the park. and we've got the place until 7:30 PM.

A former member
Post #: 71
Just over a month away...

-Darrell