Atheists of Greater Lowell Message Board › Many questions

Many questions

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi - I have so many questions - but if someone could answer just one with as much rationality as possible, I wont be confused. Where did the first atom in the universe come from? If we are star stuff, or come from a cosmic soup, where did the recipie come from????? Where did the intergalactic space, no less "space" come from???? How do you get light from darkness, or darkness light????????? What about the thousands of different species - how did they come into being?? Where did our individual conscience or personality come from?????? Where did gravity come from???? I cant see anything not having a beginning in the universe!!! What made my heart begin to beat in the womb, and where does the electric come from that keeps it beating??????? Where did the worlds without number, galaxys without number, stars in those galaxys - on and on and on - get their start of existance??????????? Who or what keeps the gravity going so I wont fall off the planet??????? I seems easier to believe in a creator than believing that everything came from nothing. Please explain - it seems the atheists have all the answers. Thanks