You're invited to attend the inaugural YAL Colorado State Convention on Saturday, April 13 (https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute/conv2013co) . This unique opportunity will be here sooner than you think, and you don't want to miss it!
We're partnering with state and national organizations like FreedomWorks, Campaign for Liberty, the Leadership Institute, Students for Liberty, and more to bring you an exclusive, one-day event designed to build stronger state networks, advance your knowledge and skills, and inspire your best activism yet.
All YAL members, supporters, and local activists are invited to attend! This is open to the public. Our goal is to provide you with the same top-notch training and networking opportunities made available at our exclusive annual National Convention in Washington, D.C. So get ready, Colorado! We're bringing you the best event of the Spring!
Here are the details:
* WHERE: The Lower Level Classroom at the Independence Institute, 727 E 16th Ave, Denver, CO 80203 (map (http://goo.gl/maps/biutP) )
* WHEN: Saturday, April 13 from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
* WHO: You, your YAL chapter members, and any other supporters of liberty you want to bring along! All ages and levels of activism experience are welcome.
* SPEAKERS: We're securing exciting keynote speakers, and we've filled out the schedule with experienced activists and policy experts you won't want to miss!
* TICKETS: Registration is just $10 for YAL members (https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute/conv2013co) and $25 for non-members (https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute/conv2013co) (join here for $10 (http://www.yaliberty.org/join) to get the discount).
This special event will sell out, so please don't wait to purchase your ticket!
Prominent keynote speakers, expert trainers, and local leaders will be in attendance. If you want to get connected politically and learn how to advance your cause, this is the must-attend event. We will reveal more special announcements and a full schedule very soon. For now, reach out to all your pro-liberty friends and activists and make plans to be at the Independence Institute on Saturday, April 13.