We will be in the middle tier of the restaurant, just on the right of the front entrance. There are many things to consider when attempting a recall election on Colorado Representative Rhonda Fields.
- She won her district by taking 73% of the vote
- However, they had a LOW voter turn out, which is why her recall signatures are small
- She has a criminal past
- She has sponsored the most insidious gun-control legislation (SB13-196)
- She sponsored the most silliest/nanny state legislation HB[masked] the gun magazine bill
- She is the reason 30 round magazines are now double in price
- She only needs 5,600 legitimate signatures from her district to have a recall election called on her (this is very important--others need SIGNIFICANTLY more [Morse 7,100, Kagan 10,000, McLachlan 11,000, HUDAK requires a whopping 18,300!])
- There are MANY people in her district motivated to get rid of her!
We will explore our options. Getting 5,600 signature will be easy. While we do this, we will be taking our own poll on how many people in her district are now NOT in favor of her staying there. Seventy-three percent is significant, until you realize that the district had a low turn out for this race in 2012.
There are folks digging into her past. There are folks making records requests about her son. This is very uncomfortable stuff, but it needs to be done. They are counting on us leaving her alone because of her numbers and her history. She is NOT untouchable.
We will be meeting on Friday night to talk about how our talents will be spent.
Get more updates about recall elections at: http://www.firearmsforcolorado.org