addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Libertarians Message Board › Reach out at Denver PrideFest

Reach out at Denver PrideFest

Christine H.
user 11536303
Denver, CO
Hey Ladies and Gents,

This coming weekend, June 16th and 17th, is the Denver PrideFest.  On behalf of the Libertarian Party of Colorado, we'd love it if you'd be willing to volunteer some of your time.  Please forward this message to anyone you know who may be interested in volunteering!

We've got a great booth space!  See the event map here at http://lpcolorado.org/­ (click on the link near the top of the page).

Set-up is supposed to begin at 7am on Saturday.  I'm making an executive decision that we can begin a bit later 8am.  The festival begins at 11am on Saturday and at 10am on Sunday.  I've got the following time shifts/slots in mind.  If you have a major objection, let it be known.

Saturday:
8am -10am (set up only; festival begins at 11am)
10am - 1pm
1pm - 4pm
4pm - 7pm

Sunday:
9:30am - 1pm
1pm - 4:30pm
4:30pm - 8pm

We need to have at least 2 people at the booth at all times.  We're in good shape with the number of volunteers we have (at least 10 enthusiastic folks!), and we'll be in even better shape when more folks volunteer.  Please let me know what time or times you plan to be at the booth at your earliest convenience; this will aid effective planning.  You can reply to this message or call me at 720-545-4182 (please do not call before 8am or after 9pm) to let your time preferences be known.

Thanks for volunteering your time, and here's to what promises to be a great time at PrideFest this coming weekend.

Best regards,
Christine Hartman
720-545-4182