Colorado Libertarians Message Board › Gary Johnson Door Hangers

Gary Johnson Door Hangers

Matt B.
Bathke
Englewood, CO
Post #: 13
Hey guys, I was thinking of ordering these Gary Johnson door hangers from his super pac. They're 5 cents a pop and can be easily distributed in you're local neighborhoods. I was thinking of coughing up a pretty penny and ordering 10,000 of these. If I order them, would anyone else help me distribute them and/or pitch a few bucks to help out?

I will be ordering them here; http://laspac.org/sto...­

And I want to use the provocative version.
A former member
Post #: 9
I will, and I ask:

Hello Libertarians:

Alrighty, here's a list of Republican, Democrats, and Independents that we can ask to endorse Gary Johnson. I encourage all to call these offices and ask, and I also ask that you post these to facebook, twitter, and any other Gary Johnson affiliated network to get as many people to call and ask as possible. It's crunch time, and the goal is to get Gary as the President. Go Team! Don't forget about the protest on Saturday. 10-1, in front of the State Capitol.

4 Republicans:
Ron Paul: (202) 225-2831
Christie Gregorie: 360-902-4111
Sarah Palin: http://sarahpac.com/c...­ (e-mail)
Clarke Cooper (Log Cabin Republicans): 202.480.2601

5 Democrats:
Jimmy Carter: (404) 420-5100
Bill Clinton: 212.348.0360
John Kerry: (202) 224-2742
Joe Manchin: 202-224-3954
Dennis Kucinich: (202)225-5871

2 Independents:
Bernie Sanders: (202) 224-5141
Joe Lieberman: 202.224.4041

Good Luck,

--
Chris Gant
Ecclesia Gnostica Universalis

"And first he will see the shadows best, next the reflections of men and other objects in the water, and then the objects themselves, then he will gaze upon the light of the moon and the stars and the spangled heaven...Last of all he will be able to see the Sun." - Plato, The Republic