Colorado Libertarians Message Board › Group Name Changed

Group Name Changed

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 21
We are now the Colorado Libertarian Party which is exactly for whom I would like this meetup space to work for. With Frederic Herman joining and interested in starting the El Paso County Affiliate back up, I want him to be able to use this tool to its full potential and would ask if he would like to be an Assistant Organizer like Mike Spalding, Chair of the JeffCO affiliate is? As such, get a rep from every affiliate on here at least as a member so they can take advantage of the tool as well. Once we learn from Gene what the Laramie affiliate is doing for outreach, we will be a force in Arapahoe that will serve as a model and pool of resources for the other affiliates and State as a whole.
A former member
Post #: 1
Please note a correction. I am with El Paso County (Colorado Springs metro), not Mesa County.
A former member
Post #: 7
Welcome Frederic Herman!

It will be nice to meet you at Lunch on Thursday 1/25/07.

Thanks for all the work you will be doing in El Paso County.
Now, more than ever, Colorado Springs needs concerned citizens, like you to turn the tides of discontent, and pool the satisfying waters of Liberty.