addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Libertarians Message Board › 11,403 Seat Belt Tickets Issues in 2 weeks

11,403 Seat Belt Tickets Issues in 2 weeks

Jim F.
user 3520348
Denver, CO
Post #: 23
"The seat belt enforcement campaign ended in 11,403 seat belt tickets during a two week period that ended Monday."

Should make you feel safe:

http://www.9news.com/...­

Jim
A former member
Post #: 2
I was actually pulled over this weekend during the "campaign". I was clocked going 39 in a 30 (9 over;) but where he clocked me was still a 35 and I was slowing down for the upcoming 30 zone. Anyway, the officer said he was checking for seatbelt compliance (I was compliant) so he let me off with a warning and told me to slow down. I always think it's funny when the cheesemasters tell their subjects to slow down in the ratrace they have created.
A former member
Post #: 25
I'm glad you got the warning. That's much better than a ticket! smile
A former member
Post #: 47
lets say one of us actually DOES get a ticket someday...how about we post the hearing date on the meetup site and we get a large crowd to smile pretty at the judge.... biggrin
A former member
Post #: 27
I would feel a lot better knowing any of you 59 people were on the jury.cool