addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everyone,
I just moved into Colorado from Virginia, having run for U.S. House there this year. I'm interested in getting involved however I can, so if you have any other message boards, etc. to recommend it is appreciated. In northern Virginia, we used to get together for LP potlucks sometimes, as kind of a fellowship activity - do you do anything like that? What campaigns and ballot initiatives are you planning for 2009? Need any help on weekends manning a booth or anything? Maybe we can try to indoctrinate some of the students at Colorado University? Thanks, -Nathan
Aurora, CO
Post #: 35
Hi Nathan!
Well, as they say, "you've come to the right place". This meetup group calendar tracks the bulk of the LP events for the Denver metro area. There are weekly luncheons, town hall meetings, Liberty On the Rocks gatherings, and outreach tables/booths -- in fact, there is one this weekend at a gun show in Aurora. I'll be there on the Sunday afternoon shift.
Welcome to Colorado and hope to meet you in person soon!