addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Libertarians Message Board › Email List

Email List

Chris
user 3390748
Denver, CO
Post #: 27
OK, I really enjoy getting updates from this group via email. I do spend a fair amount of time traveling so when I get back to my computer I end up with like 90 messages from this group here on Meetup.com. Most of them are bickering and should be addressed between the parties on private email or a public forum board.

Do you folks NOT SEE the message that comes up saying this email will be sent to all 400(okay I probably exaggerated a bit, just wishful thinking) recipients?

Jokes as funny as they are have ZERO time in my email box. I have told both my friends and family not to forward me these things and only important stuff.

I hope I don't sound callous here. But really, let's use the message board here to air this stuff out rather than the email system.

Some of you have good stuff to say and I'd like to read it, but it is much more convenient for me to log on here and read a forum rather than have 90 emails.

Does anybody else feel the same way?