Colorado Libertarians Message Board › The Boulder Lunch MeetUp (review)

The Boulder Lunch MeetUp (review)

A former member
Post #: 16
Yesterday I attended the LPBC's Thursday luncheon at Carelli's in Boulder, to engage James Remmert on his ideas about selling libertarianism. It was a very well attended luncheon (I believe the headcount was 13).

James was on the track of presenting our party as a viable option to voters, something that I personally believe has been marginalized in recent years. It was a good time and I enjoyed having my brain muscle worked to a sweat.

Next Thursday the conversation will continue, and I hope to be able to join this MeetUp.
It's not listed in the MeetUp calendar, which is unfortunate as the LPBC has been having weekly lunches in Boulder for at least a decade.

Please refer to http://lpboulder.org/#calendar­ for LPBC and Boulder County Libertarian meetings. If you're like me, (I can't afford to travel to Denver during the work week for the MeetUps there), these Libertarian gatherings may be more suitable for your schedule.

Hair Trigger
A former member
Post #: 75
Can you identify whomever is stepping into the role of membership or similar duties for Boulder County in an official capacity? I would like to make this person an assistant organizer for this group to help engage the metro area with events in Boulder County that might be of interest. I enjoyed the east county lunch but I too cannot make such trips with any frequency.

Thanks,

Ken