Colorado Libertarians Message Board › S.604 plea for help

S.604 plea for help

Mike A.
user 5395565
Denver, CO
Post #: 24
Hello Fellow Patriots,

My name is Mike Angelo and I am the Interim State Coordinator for Colorado Campaign for Liberty. I am writing you today to make a plea for you assistance in a most vital area of the Liberty movement.

As you no, we are experiencing an overwhelming response to H.R. 1207 and S.604 (Federal Reserve Sunshine Act), in fact, Rasmussen reports that an astounding 75% of Americans approve of a full audit of the Federal Reserve. This is probably the most vital piece of legislation to continue the ever growing movement for Freedom, Liberty, and the pursuit of self governance.

We have the nations support to move forward and finally open the financial books of these elitist bankers, and therefore, I am pleading with all of you to assist me in getting petitions signed for S.604 so that we can deliver them to Senators Udall and Bennet on September 15th 2009.

Petitions can be obtained at: http://www.campaignfo...­

This is the time for all of us to join forces and ensure the prosperous future of ourselves, and those who follow in our footsteps.

If you have any questions, require any assistance, or for delivery information for petitions, I may be reached at: amistybleu@comcast.net or 303-887-7874

Yours in Liberty,

Mike Angelo