addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Libertarians Message Board › Looking forward to the Libertarian convention

Looking forward to the Libertarian convention

Maclyn S.
rmstringer
Aurora, CO
Post #: 2
Hello,

My name is Maclyn Stringer and I am one of the Libertarian candidates for United States Senate.

Tomorrow we will be making several important personal decisions and voting for the people who will represent the Libertarian party as candidates in the November election. More importantly, once elected how will these individuals represent the American people at the local, state, and federal level.

I am looking forward to meeting and discussing the real ISSUES with you, the issues you are interested in discussing, and not the issues the media portrays to be concerning us. Please do not hesitate to come up to me tonight and tomorrow and ask questions.

America is once again at a crossroads between individual liberty and governmental tyranny. Every election cycle our individual freedoms are being eroded because we are not electing individual with the courage to stand up to federal government powers. You can count on me to do it!

If you are a delegate, please support me when it is time to make this very important decision not only for our generation but also future generations.

Sincerely,

Maclyn ‘Mac’ Stringer
Mac For Colorado
A former member
Post #: 85
Hello,

My name is Maclyn Stringer and I am one of the Libertarian candidates for United States Senate.

Tomorrow we will be making several important personal decisions and voting for the people who will represent the Libertarian party as candidates in the November election. More importantly, once elected how will these individuals represent the American people at the local, state, and federal level.

I am looking forward to meeting and discussing the real ISSUES with you, the issues you are interested in discussing, and not the issues the media portrays to be concerning us. Please do not hesitate to come up to me tonight and tomorrow and ask questions.

America is once again at a crossroads between individual liberty and governmental tyranny. Every election cycle our individual freedoms are being eroded because we are not electing individual with the courage to stand up to federal government powers. You can count on me to do it!

If you are a delegate, please support me when it is time to make this very important decision not only for our generation but also future generations.

Sincerely,

Maclyn ‘Mac’ Stringer
Mac For Colorado

Thank you Mac for posting this and thank you SOO much for running. I am thrilled to support you and excited about your magnanimous presence with every group you interact with and the success to the Libertarian movement you represent.