During the week are you tired of having lunch alone, eating at the same restaurants, having the same conversations or being with the same work people? If so, let's have lunch! We meet once a week at a new restaurant in the area. We can try new places and meet new faces. Everyone eats!
We also have special events and activities outside of lunch. These activities may include movies, happy hour, brunch, poker, skating, game shows (Price is Right), hiking, picnics, boating and other recreational activities. I love the diversity of our group and hope it continues to grow. We accept all kinds. Join us!
1. 3 no call/no shows and you're out. None of us enjoy waiting for people that never show up. We all run late from time to time and sometimes we all have to cancel. Be courteous and let us know when this happens. Very few people are living without smart phones these days.
2. I take pictures at every meetup to show we are real people. I will also tag you. If you have any issues with having your picture taken, let me know in advance.
3. For lunch, we usually meet at 12:30, order at 12:45 and are finished at 2:00. We average roughly 9 people at lunch. Otherwise, it would probably end a little earlier. If you need to leave before 2:00, we can ask to get your bill early. On the occasion, we have been known to extend an event for 12 hours past the end time. Whoops! =)
4. From time to time, I may require a $5 - $10 fee to RSVP for our lunch events. This will be done to discourage flakes. If you show up and/or officially cancel 24 hours prior, the fee will be returned to you. Other events like boating, movies, etc., may not have a refund policy.
5. There is a $5 annual membership fee. This is to cover the costs to host the meetups. This group was NOT created to make money but rather to make friends. So, if there are any remaining funds at the end of each year from the dues, I will use it to host a party and/or pay for our lunch.
6. Finally, it is my goal to make sure no one is left out of a conversation.....even if you are stuck just talking to me.