The Park Slope Home Office Lunch Club Meetup Group Message Board › Lunch club - this Thursday 3/6 at 12:30pm

Lunch club - this Thursday 3/6 at 12:30pm

A former member
Hello lunch clubbers,

We are trying out a new Korean place on Vanderbilt Ave (at Pacific Ave) for lunch THIS THURSDAY. Join us at Noo Na at 12:30pm for all the Korean favorites. Park Slope Lunch Club at Noo Na (Ko?

The next few meetups are:
March 18 (TUESDAY) Provence en Boite on Smith St.
April 3 (THURSDAY) Sette in Park Slope

Finally, we are looking for some organizers for the lunch club. I have enjoyed being the organizer for the past few months, but I am moving out of the city and won't be able to attend. March will be my last month organizing the lunch club.

Being the organizer is pretty easy- the most important qualification is making a committment to attend lunch regularly. It would be great to find a pair of co-organizers who could fill in for the other when someone has a conflict. Managing the website with Meetup is pretty simple. You can set up automated reminders or write your own. Every few months spend an hour or so setting up new lunches and that is about it!

Please contact me if you are interested in helping to organize this growing meetup.

Hope to see you at lunch this month!
Ginger