The world's leading authority on using the iPad for photography is our special guest on August 7th. Jeff is the author of the book, website, and blog about using the iPad for photography. The iPad is an incredible tool to aid photographers, make sure you are here to see all that Jeff can show us! Jeff will be with us via live video.
Some of the tasks you can accomplish with an iPad for photography include:
- Importing photos from a camera or memory cards using the iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning Camera adapters.
- Transferring photos wirelessly while you’re shooting, using Wi-Fi SD cards or adapters, or controlling the camera remotely with devices such as the CamRanger and CameraMator.
- Organizing and rating images and assigning keyword tags in the field, and integrating them later with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom on your computer.
- Editing photos with iPhoto, Adobe Photoshop Touch, and other image adjustment tools.
- Using portfolio software to create and deliver impressive iPad presentations for prospective clients.
Wednesday, August 7th, 2013
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Whitney Young Magnet High School
211 S. Laflin, (enter on Laflin, follow the signs to the meeting)
Chicago, IL 60607
Map to our meeting: http://goo.gl/maps/XzimV
I look forward to seeing lots of people at our August 7th meeting!
Organizer, Chicago Apple Meetup Group!